1/24/23

Rescheduled: February 22: Stone Soup Poetry IN-PERSON with Black Byrd

Stone Soup Poetry returns for a live show on Wednesday, February 22 from 7:00 to 9:00 at the Fort Point Arts Community's Assemblage Gallery, located on 70(a) Sleeper Street in Boston, just across from the Barking Crab restaurant. Please come to our rescheduled feature with poet and author Black Byrd.

Free admission but donations for features are appreciated.

"My name is Isabel Alexandre also known as Black Byrd, The Poet. My first collection of poems that I've written over the years from when I was 15 years old. Poetry/Spoken Word was an escape from a hard life as a teenager living with an alcoholic mother. I have since found freedom and confidence in myself to be able to share my thoughts and words to you all who may have a copy of this book. I truly appreciate your support in taking the time to relax and listen some beautiful and some sad poems all written by me. I want to thank my husband for motivating me to continue to write and to show the world how talented I am with words. I want to thank my Heavenly Father for giving me this gift and I never want to take that for granted. Thank you again for your support. Now sit back and relax and let my words take you through a journey, rather relatable or unique. Welcome 2 My Journey."

Stay Tuned for the Eventbrite page!