6/8/20

July 15: Erik Tate Featues at Stone Soup Poetry



Amidst the global pandemic, Stone Soup Poetry has been offering an online open mic via  Zoom for anyone interested. This continues to receive an amazing response, and we appreciate everyone's participation.

On Wednesday, July 15, Stone Soup welcomes back Erik Tate.


Erik Tate "When I'm not writing poetry I enjoy oil painting, photography, gardening, and cooking. My favorite poet is Allen Ginsberg, and I am a huge fan of the Beat Generation poets and writers (which is why I was immediately endeared to Stone Soup when I discovered the group in the late 90s - at the time, it seemed there were so many members of the group who were either fans of the Beat Generation writers or knew some of the key voices personally). I'm honored to again be featuring for Stone Soup after a nearly decades long hiatus. I hope you'll enjoy what I have in store."

Download the Zoom App for free.

Join host Chad Parenteau July 15 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM ET by clicking this link.

The meeting ID is 852 7553 3350

Password: stonesoup

Email the host at chadpoetforhire@yahoo.com with any questions.