12/31/19

March 18: Pam Rosenblatt Returns to Stone Soup Poetry



Update: Cancelled due to COVID-19-related gallery shutdown. New date to be announced.

Stone Soup Poetry meets every Wednesday from 6:30 to 8:30 at our new location, the Fort Point Arts Community's Assemblage Gallery, located on 70(a) Sleeper Street, just across from the Barking Crab restaurant (free admission but donations for features are appreciated). On March 18, we welcome Pam Rosenblatt back to Stone Soup's stage on the eve of her new chapbook, Simply Poems, being published.

"As a poet, I write poems about a diverse topics that range from the philosophy of words to a doe that leaps to abstract art to a letter to the U.S.A. When I am not crafting a poem, I practice on my acoustic guitar or sketch on a sketchpad. I have worked as an arts editor for an online literary magazine, as arts reporter for local weekly newspaper and as assistant editor for an international literary editor. My poetry and articles have been published online and in poetry journals. Besides Simply Poems, I wrote two other chapbooks: On How to Read - The Manual (Ibbetson Press, Somerville, MA, 2008) and And the birds still fly (Eden Waters Press, Boston, MA, 2012)."