7/21/15

August 3: Emilio Phoenicio Features at Stone Soup



Moving forward, Stone Soup Poetry meets every Monday from 7-9 p.m. every Monday at the Out of The Blue Art Gallery, now at its new location at 541 Massachusetts Avenue in Central Square Cambridge, Massachusetts. On August 3, we welcome Emilio Phoenicio, who will be reading from his latest collection Living Breathing Poem.

Emilio Phoenicio, recently completed his Master's of Divinity at Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology this May. A deeply spiritual person, he loves laughing and making others laugh.
"However," he says, "my humor does not come out in my poetry, which is more intense. I have a deep care for others and wishe to have an authentic impact on others."  A man who discovered his penchant with words over two years ago and is grateful for it, he believes inward reflection  "is a necessity for my existence. Art has helped me with the longest journey in life which is from head to heart."