1/25/21

January 27: Blackbyrd Features at Stone Soup

 


Amidst the global pandemic, Stone Soup Poetry has been offering an online open mic via Zoom for anyone interested. This continues to receive an amazing response, and we appreciate everyone's participation.

On Wednesday, January 27, we close out January with the return of BlackByrd, who is joining us online to prepare for a special live performance to save the Dudley Cafe. Lend her your ears and your dollars as we help one of Stone Soup's friends.

My name is Blackbyrd. I have been doing spoken word here in Boston for almost 10 years. Happy to be back to Stone Soup Poetry as your featured poet. Currently working on an album and videos that are to be released July 2021. I love entertaining and expressing myself through my art. I am living my truth. See you soon

Join us on Wednesday, January 27 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM ET by clicking this link.

The meeting ID is 829 5121 2218

Password: stonesoup