6/11/17

July 10: Izzy Breezy Features at Stone Soup Poetry


Stone Soup Poetry meets every Monday from 7-9 p.m. every Monday at the Out of The Blue Art Gallery, now at its new location at 541 Massachusetts Avenue in Central Square Cambridge, Massachusetts. On July 10, Stone Soup features return with Izzy Breezy taking the podium!

Izzy Breezy aka Sis. Isabel. Been writing since I was 15 as a way of escaping in my mind from harsh reality as a teenager. I am a Preschool Teacher. I am a mother of a 7 year old superstar dancer/my future Chemist. I am a member of the Nation of Islam since 2016 and I love being a Vanguard/MGT/GCC. My goal is to steer the youth in making the right decisions in their lives by sharing some of my mistakes and also triumphs. Spread love and strive to make this world like an amusement park so children all over the world can be free.... A dream of mine when I was a child at the age of 9. Peace and blessings. Pray you enjoy me and my story. See you June 26th. As Salaam Alaikum (Peace Be with You).