12/2/13

December 9: L.U.C.C.I. Features at Stone Soup


Stone Soup Poetry meets from 8-10 p.m. every Monday at the Out of The Blue Art Gallery at 106 Prospect Street with an open mike sign-up at 7:30 p.m. On December 9th, we welcome Glen Lucci Furman, aka L.U.C.C.I. to Stone Soup's podium for his first feature at the venue.

L.U.C.C.I. (which stands for Listening, Understanding, Caring, Considering, Inquiring) is a poet, an actor and aspiring comedian who enjoys being creative while making positive change and entertaining in the process.  He has lived in Southwest Detroit Michigan, Tennessee, Georgia and now Boston.

He has featured in such places as Boston Talent Showcase, Wierdstock 2011, The 2nd Annual Haught Pink Breast Cancer Fashion Show, Writer's Block, and also had a role in the independent film Supa Dupa.

Upcoming projects include a lead role in the  upcoming film Scavengers and an upcoming poetry CD entitled My Name Is L.U.C.C.I.