2/3/16

February 8: Sharley Paul Features at Stone Soup




Stone Soup Poetry meets every Monday from 7-9 p.m. every Monday at the Out of The Blue Art Gallery, now at its new location at 541 Massachusetts Avenue in Central Square Cambridge, Massachusetts. On February 8, we have Sharley Paul visit our stage.

A Brooklyn native, Sharley Paul is an Inspirational Speaker, Spoken Word Artist, Actor and Entrepreneur. As a part of Central Square Theater’s Touring Ensemble, her love for the art of acting flourishes.

Sharley is also the Owner of “Zion Resources”, a motivational platform with a major focus on our youth. Facilitating workshops, classes and speaking engagements throughout Boston and surrounding areas, Sharley uses her platform to help free negative mindsets and restore light, truth, and positivity in individuals. A Four-time Slam champion, Sharley’s pieces are undeniably vivid, raw, and straight from the heart.

“I grew up having so much to say but not knowing how to use my voice. Many times, I traded in my self-worth as a result. Breaking free from that was painful but it was worth it, and you can sense that in my pieces. I bring that foundation with me every time I get an opportunity to speak to the people. The world needs healing. You need healing; I need healing. That’s what I’m all about.”

Sharley Paul has partnered with organizations such as Boys & Girls Club, THRIVE, S.K.I.R.T.S, Press Pass TV, Boston Day & Evening Academy and Gatorwood Upreach.